Senior Java Developer
At ABC-Groep we are looking for a passionate Java specialist with expertise in both back and front end technologies. You will work at the customer's site or office and take on challenging projects. You follow the process from start to finish and are solution oriented. As a real team player, you are a pillar of support for our Junior Developers and contribute to the transfer of your knowledge.
- You work in a structured way and have a passion for clean code
- You are not afraid of coaching and mentoring Junior Developers
- You have an Agile mindset and see yourself as a real Scrum Master
- With your know-how you have adequate knowledge of Java, Java web technologies, Spring framework, Spring Boot. You have knowledge of at least one of the following technologies: JPA, Hibernate, GWT, Vaadin, Wicket
- SQL has no secrets for you
- You have sufficient knowledge in front-end development with Angular and/or React
- You like to play safe and subject your code to thorough testing
- When problems arise, you roll up your sleeves and work actively to solve them
- From the needs and wishes of the customer you can work out a technical analysis together with the corresponding architecture
- You have experience with the development of high quality software projects
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- Our Java developers like to capitalize on their knowledge. You are in possession of the OCP certificate (Oracle Certified Programmer) or are willing to obtain it within a realistic period of time.
Growth, trust and commitment
These are the core values at ABC Group! The personal and professional growth of our colleagues is paramount. Through personal coaching and training programs, we want to further develop your expertise. Here, trust and open communication are the keys to success. ABC-group wants to be involved in the interests of its employees. So we regularly make time for fun activities such as our monthly cinema visit, technical workshops including pizza, sporting challenges and more.
At ABC-group you always end up in a challenging environment where you can develop yourself further and you get enough responsibility to lead this in the right direction. Our customers are leading companies in Flanders and Brussels. We take into account that you can work in your own region. Of course there is the possibility to work remotely.
Of course we offer you an interesting gross salary with extra legal benefits such as a car with fuel card, home office allowance, internet subscription, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, tools such as a laptop with technical support, possibility to work from home. Furthermore, you are entitled to 20 vacation days supplemented with 6 Adv days. Moreover, you can optimize your salary with our IP ruling!